OOTD 02.06.13 + A Second Hello

February 7, 2013

Dress/Tights/Both Necklaces/Cardigan: Forever21
Biker Jacket: American Eagle

I actually dressed nice for work yesterday. I assumed I would be freezing cold partly because it is usually cold at work and partly because this dress is a super thin summer dress to be honest. But surprisingly I felt fine all day. I've also been trying to wear more jewelry, usually I never wear any, so I was really proud of myself for layering these two necklaces. I am so impatient for spring and summer and more dresses and not having to wear three pairs of tights under them so that I don't freeze to death. 

And I figured we should have a proper introduction to the love of my life:


This is Levi, who I usually just call Cat or Baby Boo. He is part Siamese and was abandoned by his mom on a boat as a kitten almost 9 years ago. So I scooped him up as my own and we have been inseparable ever since. 

1 comment :

  1. I love this look. It really suits you and your personality shows through in this look! The red tights really make you stand out! Your cat is super cute! It always reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's when someone calls their cat 'Cat.' So glad you rescued him - he is gorgeous!

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground