Lusting.

January 13, 2013



Hello, I have not had a very eventful week and as most of my days have been spent in either a hoodie and leggings or my favorite flannel and sweats I do not have any lovely outfits to post. Please enjoy another round of instagram photos. I'm unfortunately in a "I hate all of the clothes I own" phase. I think this is because now that Christmas is over I am done with winter and excited for spring/summer and all I want to do is go buy new clothes. But not everyone has their spring/summer stuff out yet and besides I don't have extra cash at the mo. So instead I thought I would do a post about things I would like to buy soon and things I am looking forward to when it comes spring/summer.

1. The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I am sure you have already seen about a bazillion blog posts on this recently, but it has my heart. While I still love my original Naked palette, I don't use a lot of the shades. Not that they aren't lovely colors, I just personally have never been a huge fan of shimmer eyeshadows which is why I never ended up purchasing the Naked 2 palette. However, the Naked Basics palette is a godsend that I must own as soon as possible.

2. A Bowler Hat or perhaps a pork pie hat. I am not entirely sure if I will be able to pull this off now that I have no hair (excuse me while I weep once again for my missing locks) but I would like to try. Plus look at this Cat Ear Bowler Hat! I mean really, how can I possibly not have that?



3. Dresses and Collars. Obviously nothing new, however dresses are something that I love to stock my wardrobe with. I don't think I really ever tire of buying them and then frolicking around. Also I am not over the collar craze, there was something so dainty and girly about them. The four dresses shown are all from Topshop. The first is a little chiffon babydoll dress with crystal embellishment, unfortunately it is way out of my price range at $100. Tears. The second, also out of my range at $92, is the perfect dress for my dream of being Wednesday Addams. And now we are back to the subject of not having the hair for the braids. The third and fourth are the same dress in different colors. They are the cheapest at $66 a piece and also chiffon. I love the the triangle pattern stud on the collar tips along with the way the belt pops so lovely on both the cream and navy.

4. Creepers. I have been on the lookout for the perfect creepers for a year now. I still haven't made my mind up about a pair yet, but I can feel it coming soon. I'm really loving these Black and Cheetah and White ones from T.U.K. And how lovely are these brand new Cream Suade pair?

Hopefully I will have some outfit posts up this week, even if its just some shots of my favorite and most worn things.

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground